Colegio Internacional Alicante has obtained the seal ELE SAFE SCHOOL certificate offered by FEDELE and the certification SCTE Destino Seguro that has created a complete recognition system with guidelines, recommendations and protocols to follow to achieve a safe school and free from infections facing the present epidemiological situation caused by COVID-19.
You can come to our Spanish school with the certainty that we have specific contingency plans and protocols to reduce the risk of infection within the center as much as possible.
This seal certifies that our School have contingency plans to reduce the possibilities of contagion in the center and to stop the expansion to prevent possible outbreaks due to COVID-19. However, we cannot assure the absence of risk due to the changing epidemiological situation in which we find ourselves and the personal responsibility of each user.
What are the security measures?
Our protocol has more than 40 pages of actions and recommendations. Some of the most outstanding are:
- Contingency Plan to increase the security of our facilities.
- Safety distance of at least 1.5 meters and a limited capacity.
- Use of hand-sanitizing gels and masks.
- Information related to hygiene and safety, as well as signs to respect social distancing.
- Reduction of decorative elements and other surfaces that may be prone to contagion have been reduced.
- Guidelines and concrete plans for each of its activities, trips and exams.